En Vivo en Chile
Recording engineer: Jan-Willem Stekelenburg. Edited & mastered by Lars op 't Hof and Tijmen Zinkhaan.
- Concerto Rosso (E. Visser/Berg) 3:52
- The Children's Room (The Nursery) (Berg) 5:50
- The Rattler (Grens) 2:01
- Announcement (E. Visser) 1:00
- Chilean National Anthem / Brandenburg Concerto III (Bach/arr.: E. Visser) 2:54
- Rhapsody (Berg) 2:00 mp3
- East-west Express (Weekers/arr.: Flairck) 6:04
- The Velvet Room (E. Visser) 8:35
- Announcement (E. Visser) 0:35
- The Garden (E. Visser) 5:15
- The Chapel (Berg) 3:38
- The Escape (Grens) 4:33
- No Puedo Danzar (E. Visser) 8:12
- For Antoinette (E. Visser) 4:17
- Sofia (E. Visser/Weekers) 6:24
- Announcement (E. Visser) 0:28
- The Working Rooms (E. Visser/Wiersma) 19:23
- The City (E. Visser) 2:42
- The Park - Intro (E. Visser/Berg) 2:40
- The Park - Cello Solo (E. Visser) 2:42
- The Park - Flute Solo (E. Visser/A. Visser) 4:06
- The Park - Guitar Solo (E. Visser) 3:09
- Los Momentos (Eduardo Gatti/Visser) 3:53 mp3
- Announcement (E. Visser) 0:44
- The Art of Drinking (E. Visser) 5:21
- The Wooden Wedding (E. Visser/Weekers) 4:47
- Variations On A Lady (E. Visser) 9:23
This double CD contains the live recordings of the 1995 Santiago concerts. Most of the pieces are live versions of the Chambers compositions, but it also features older material such as: Variations on a Lady and Sofia. Released as a double CD in Chile and as a single CD in Holland.
Erik Visser - guitars, guitarango
Annet Visser - silver & wooden flutes, melodica, sampogna
Carla Veen - cello
Ben van den Berg - accordeon & piano
Thomas Dirks - double- & electric bass
Michel Grens - marimba, sampogna, drums, djembe & percussion
Voices by all musicians.
Sampogna and kena on "Sofia" by Franco Cabeillo.
In "The Art of Drinking" Pisco-bottles (a Chilean spirit) were used as wind-instruments.